Join us in this New Adventure
New LIFE Fellowship is a dream come true. Our vision is to plant a New Testament local church that is Simply Biblical. We aim at simply following God according to the Word of God, joyfully. We want to Follow Jesus Christ, together, according to the Word of God, alone, in the least complicated way possible. We believe that New LIFE Fellowship is just what Jesus wants a church to be. In this simple way, we want to reach Johns Island for Christ, as God leads us, together.
Interview of Pastor Andy Thomas on WAY-FM here in Charleston, SC
Our aim is to stick closely to the Biblical basis of what God says a “church” is to be. We believe that each local church family is a group of disciples of Jesus Christ who have been KNIT together from the heart to Worship and Serve God, together. We believe the most important thing in life is following God together in building each other up in our most Holy FAITH – AND – SPREADING our FAITH, TOGETHER.
We Highly Value:
- BEING a Local Church Family, according to God’s Holy Word, ALONE. We highly value the 5 Solas of the Protestant Reformation – Click Here for more information…
- BEING a Biblically Simple, Family-Integrated local church family.
- Supporting God’s Biblical model for marriage and family.
- Supporting the centrality of the local church in God’s plan for marriage and family.
- Meeting Publicly, for our Worship Celebrations, and gathering from House to House, in our LIFE Groups (small groups), consistently (Acts 2:42-47).
- Singing NEW SONGs unto our LORD and GOD …
We highly value being relevant, creative, yet doctrinally sound and fully biblical with our worship songs and music. We highly value seeking God to create New Songs that relate to WHO our God is to us and what He has DONE for us, in us, and through us… Singing New Songs keeps our Worship Fresh, Real, and Biblical.
(see Psalm 33:3; 40:3; 96:1; 98:1; 144:9; 149:1; Isaiah 42:10; Revelation 5:9; 14:3; 1 Corinthians 9:19-23; Jude 1:3)
- LIFE Group involvement as a central part of our obedience to Jesus, together, as a community of faith.
- One-to-One Discipleship:
– within each home –> equipping parents to disciple their own children,
– within our church family – making disciples in all that we do together,
– making disciples within our LIFE Groups,
– and out into the world.
- Gospel Outreach and Missions that are focussed on unchurched non-Christians.
OUR PURPOSE AND VISION
To Make, Grow, and Multiply Reproducing-Disciples of Jesus who
Make, Grow, and Multiply Reproducing-Disciples of Jesus… and so on… until Jesus returns…
Starting in the Home and working outward toward the lost in the world (see Matt. 28:18-20; Acts 1:8)
Our Specific Purpose:
Worship, Adore, Praise, & Exalt the One, Triune, True, and Living God.
Equip His People for a life of Serving and Loving Him.
Building up One Another in the Body of Christ in the context of LIFE Groups and in One on One Mentoring/Discipling.
Spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ effectively and fruitfully.
Our Vision is:
We want to build NETWORKS of God’s Love & Truth all over this Church Planting Area by helping people to get to know God through Jesus Christ in and through the LIFE Groups, One-To-One Discipleship, and Public Worship Celebration contexts.