Do you know of a church that needs a pastor? I’m available to serve.
Please, PRAY for me and my wife, regarding this. We are looking for God’s Next Steps in Ministry.
To get you caught up on some recent ministry history . . .:
We were attempting to plant a Simply Biblical (Sola Scriptura) local church family here on Johns Island, SC …
but after 4 1/2 years, we did not succeed. For more, please, go to: New LIFE Fellowship, Johns Island, SC
So, please, pray for my Next Steps in Pastoral Ministry – that my wife and I would be in the center of, and in harmony with God’s Perfect Will for us.
God Bless y’all and thanks in advance for praying for us. 😊
Here is a Sermon that, I think, will help you determine, prayerfully, if I would be the best fit for your church family as a Pastoral-Teacher / Pastoral-Elder:
Here are some links that might be helpful, if in fact, you know of a local church family that is praying for a new pastor from God’s Hand. You can forward this to whomever you know that might know some church that needs a pastor, etc.
– My Radio Interview, on WAY-FM (Charleston, SC)
– What’s Coming Next, Biblically, Prophetically?
LIFE Groups / Small Groups:
– LIFE Groups / Small Groups Examples
Pastor Andy’s: … :
– Philosophy of Ministry
– Biblical, Local Church Family Leadership Model
I wrote a book: The Rise of LAODICEA:
Some of My Sermons – in Their Series’ (from most recent):
– Full List of Series of Sermons Online
– Galatians: The Gospel As It Should Be
– Church As She Should Be – 1 Thessalonians
– Church – The Beginnings (Book of Acts)
– Jesus Evaluates His Churches
– The Victorious & Glorious Church
– Doctrinal Foundations: Romans
– Myth Busters (exposing the pagan-rooted traditions, beliefs, practices, and celebrations we inherited from the Roman Catholic church)
– God’s Appointed Times What are the Prophetic and Messianic Implications of the various Feasts – God’s Appointed Times – as seen in Leviticus 23?
– Past Messages (please, use the “Series?” menu)
Social Media Connections:
Other Social Media Links:
***SPECIAL NOTE: Without any Condemnation (Romans 8:1) or Legalism toward others, my wife and I do not participate in, celebrate, nor do we promote anything that comes from the Roman Catholic Church. I am not talking about what we can read and study from the Bible, itself, directly, and especially that which relates to us, Born Again Christians, in the New Covenant in Christ (ref.: Jude 1:3; 2 Timothy 3:16 -4:4). But, we don’t participate in, celebrate, nor do we promote anything that was invented by, and then sanctioned by, nor sprang up from the Roman Catholic church, including their Roman Catholic Calendar. We are Biblical Protestants (stemming from the Protestant Reformation). We are just Simply Biblical and stick to the Bible, alone, etc. Thus, we don’t celebrate Christmas (Advent Season), Epiphany, Ash Wednesday, Lent (40 Days of [fill in the blank]), St. Valentines Day, St. Patrick’s Day (or any other Roman Catholic “Saints Day”, etc.), Good Friday, Easter, Easter Sunrise services, Halloween, or any other Roman Catholic, pagan-rooted, inventions. We are, also, NOT a part of the Hebrew Roots Movement Legalism, either. We are just Sola Scriptura, Scripture Only, Simply-Biblical Christians.
I have written a few online articles and/or I have preached a few sermons that address this subject:
- How Are We To Follow Jesus Christ, together, as a Local Church Family?
- Myth Busters (exposing the pagan-rooted traditions, beliefs, practices, and celebrations we inherited from the Roman Catholic church)
- Biblical Christianity vs. Traditional Christianity – which do you follow?
Regarding Hebrew Roots: We are NOT anti-Hebrew Roots, by any means. We would have to be anti-Bible, if that were the case. We are just NOT a part of the Legalism that is a part of many of the Hebrew Roots / Messianic Movements. In fact, occasionally, we have, and still do, celebrate Messiah in the Passover and I have taught on the Messianic Prophetic Implications of the 7 Feasts of Leviticus 23 .
I have written and/or preached on the dangers of the Hebrew Roots Movement Legalism / Messianic Movement Legalism – for more on this, please: CLICK HERE .
If folks need more information than is provided, above, please, have them contact me with my contact info, below.
May God Richly Bless you and yours, abundantly in Christ,
Pastor Andy Thomas